Monday, December 17, 2012

#2 is Done

Took some time yesterday afternoon to bag and tag #2. I got almost everything into a medium sized moving box. Score.

What my corner now looks like.

I then tried to remove the exhaust manifold studs from the good head.  No dice.  I ended up breaking both studs off at their welds.  I then center-punched and attempted to drill out one of the studs.  My carbide left-hand drill bit barely made a dent.  I tried a right-hand drill bit as well with equally poor luck.  Either all my bits are dull or this stud is seriously hardened.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment